Aces 'N' Spades
Join Our Team
Want to be a part of our team?
Full-Time Tattoo Artist Position
**This is not an apprenticeship position.
We are looking for a talented, full-time tattoo artist to join us at Aces N Spades Tattoo, One of Edmonton’s most talked about and promoted Tattoo Studio, Aces n Spades Tattoo is a busy studio that focus on clients and their experience, we cross promote and support local companies, and are involved in charitable organizations fund raising campaigns. We have full timr front end staff that works with clients ensuring deposits and schedules are filled. We also have a full time marketer on board that works with the artists and helps brand their style to our clientele base. We also work very hard on our social media presence that engages our cliental on a daily basis.
We have been in Edmonton since 2016 and have recently expanded and remodeled our studio with a new, beautiful look that entices customers. We are more of an excitement experience studio than a street shop. We focus on the art aspect of our career and what it takes to be an artist; Aces N Spades Tattoo provides administrative and marketing support to our artists so they can focus on their clients and their artistry. Our clientele are mostly female and we do a lot of first timer tattoos, as well as clients looking to get a full sleeve, back pieces, or larger projects, we also do a lot of revamps. We foster a supportive, sharing community with our artists so many of our clients return to get work done not only by the artist they originally worked with but they try other artists on the team as well.
You should apply if:
- you love giving fantastic customer service;
- you have a passion for art and custom tattoos;
- you would like to build a solid clientele;
- you are professional and consistent in your work;
- you want to work full time;
- you can commit to the work hours 11am – 8pm (maybe 9pm in summer)
- you want to be a part of a brand and a team, not just a “shop”;
- you are willing to learn, grow, and continue to educate yourself in new styles and techniques;
- you want to encourage the artists around you;
- you love a positive environment and contribute to that positive environment;
- you are able to work with counter staff.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send an email to: email@example.com
Be prepared to submit your references upon our follow-up. We look forward to hearing from you.